Archive Data for 2006 to 2016
The archived flux gradient micrometeorological data for Trace Gas Manitoba (TGAS-MAN) are given in four csv (comma delineated) files sequentially from the start of 2006. There is one file for each of the four fields. The data are given for the full 2006 to 2016 period inclusive. Note that the weather station data are repeated in each file. Refer to the ReadMe File for additional information. We appreciate your cooperation with respect to our Fair Use Policy.
- Fair Use Policy (October 1, 2019)
- ReadMe File (January 6, 2022)
- TGAS-MAN Field 1 (January 6, 2022)
- TGAS-MAN Field 2 (January 6, 2022)
- TGAS-MAN Field 3 (January 6, 2022)
- TGAS-MAN Field 4 (January 6, 2022)
Please note that these data may be updated or reprocessed from time to time, and it is your responsibility to make sure that your publication contains the most recent revision of the data.
Learn more about the TGAS-MAN field site and its research projects here.
Last Updated: January 31, 2023