Log into the Applied Soil Ecology Lab Team to print tub labels or see the master sample log.
Before submitting your Work Order or creating tub labels:
Copy & paste the following list into the comment section and fill in the relevant information – this will leave a record of your Work Order for the next person to see. Note that the most recent comment will indicate which Work Order number was used last, and therefore which number you should use for your Work Order.
- Work Order Number:
- Site Location:
- Sampling Date:
- Number of Samples:
- Number of Tubs:
Most work orders of fresh soil will require the following number of tubs (note that tubs can accommodate 6-10 additional samples, depending on sample volume):
Walk-in Freezer & Cooler Layout
- Each rack has four shelves, numbered 1 to 4 starting at the bottom
- If the samples are on a rack, please include the rack and shelf number
- E.g. Walk-in freezer, Rack 23, Shelf 3 and 4
- If the samples are on the floor, use only permanent fixtures to indicate their location
- E.g. Walk-in freezer, on floor between door and R21 ✔️
- E.g. Walk-in freezer by red cooler ❌